Photo from my Instagram
Links to Love is a weekly collection of links I have found interesting and worthy of sharing with you all. Links to love, lust, and lurk.
- These newlyweds have a wonderful travel blog. I am jealous of all their adventures. Check out their map!
- This is an older post but I only stumbled upon it this week. My future sister in law has been on the lookout for a teepee or tent for her son but I just don’t understand the prices! I couldn’t justify spending over $100 on one but how awesome is this DIY yarn tent?
- I purchased a GoPro HERO4 Black this week and I cannot wait for all the adventures my little camera and I will go on. Don’t be ashamed but I even got a selfie stick to go along with it. Do any of you all have a GoPro?
- Super simple DIY project to turn a boring floor length mirror into something beautiful.
- I need to stay off of West Elm’s website but how gorgeous is this Iris Planter?
- I may have gotten diabetes just by looking at these. I still need them.
- Help me pick a desk lamp! – One. Two. Three. I may be biased towards number one though. It’s the desk version of my pendant lights in our living room.
What are you loving this week? Have a wonderful Sunday!